North Eastern Powder Coatings offer a wealth of experience and expertise in powder coating and wet paint. Operating from our state of the art powder coating facility in the North East of England we boast powder coat ovens which have the capability to powder coat components 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.1 meters and smaller ovens at 5 meters x 2 meters square.
Powder Coating is recognised as an environmentally superior process to solvent based painting. NEPC employs this process to deliver high quality finished components for both internal and external applications.
We have a huge variety of colours to choose from the Ral and British Standard Colour charts. Our standard lead time is 3-4 days.
Why choose powder coating over wet paint?
- Significantly more durable than conventional wet paints extremely resistant to chips, abrasion, heat, UV light, fuel and chemicals
- Environmentally friendly – no hazardous materials or disposal concerns
- Can be less expensive than liquid coatings with superior results possible
- Wide selection of OEM and custom colours available including translucent and metallics
- Consistent application – no runs, drips or sags
- Extremely quick – part is ready for service in less than an hour after heat cure
- Proven award-winning results!
Why not read our testimonials to find out what our customers think?
If you require any further information regarding Powder Coating or would like a quotation please don’t hesitate to call our sales team today on 0191 417 7576 or email email@example.com