Plascoat Thermoplastic Coating
We offer Plascoat thermoplastic coating to protect your metal from corrosion. The corrosion protection given by Plascoat PPA 571 is second to none and it’s amongst the most versatile and durable coatings available on the market today.
Benefits of Plascoat powder coatings:
- Provide unsurpassed metal protection solutions for demanding environments anywhere in the world
- Deliver substantial whole life cost savings
- Satisfy the most stringent environmental and regulatory specifications
- Cover up to 20% more surface area per kilogramme than competing products
- Require no primer coat, saving you further time and money
- Can be applied by a wide variety of coating methods, including dip and spray
Plascoat PPA 571 will outlast most if not all, traditional coating powders in providing long-term protection for metal against demanding climates, without damaging the environment. It has a proven track record of unbeatable performance in a wide range of applications.
Why use Thermoplastic Coatings?
Thermoplastic coatings offer excellent protection of metal structures against corrosion, wear and tear and chemical attack. They outperform other coatings, especially in terms of extended lifetime, environmental impact and ability to protect metal in temperatures down to -70°C.
If you have any Plascoat requirements please get in touch on 0191 417 7536 or email our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org